This licensing agreement comes with every purchase on this website.
By making a purchase on this site, you agree to the following:
Music Licensing Agreement as of 3-11-2020
This end user license agreement (the “Agreement”) is entered into between the “Licensee”, the person who has purchased one or more products (“Music”) from http://www.lorenzovdh.com/, and the “Licensor”, Lorenzo van der Hoeven.
By using this music, the Licensee agrees to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
1. This license can only be used by one single user or production team.
2. This license is valid worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free and will be valid forever.
3. This license may be used for non-commercial and commercial games and applications, film and theater, television and radio broadcast, web based content such as videos, games, applications, podcasts, multimedia presentations, advertising, websites, mobile applications and similar.
4. This music is licensed (not sold) to the Licensee for specific use. This license does not transfer the copyright of the music to the Licensee.
5. The Licensee must not claim ownership or authorship of this music. If this music is mentioned, it must be referred to by its original name and author.
6. Standalone distribution of the music files is not permitted.
7. Adapting, modifying or repackaging this music is prohibited, except as permitted in Clause 3.
8. This license is not transferable. Licensee may not license, sublicense, sell or assign this music to any third party.
9. This music may not be used in an illegal manner or in connection with any illegal content.
10. If the Licensee breaches any of the terms mentioned in this Agreement, the Licensee’s right to use this music will be terminated. The Licensee must delete or destroy all copies of this music which Licensee has produced.
The terms and conditions mentioned in this Agreement are governed by Dutch law. Any dispute shall exclusively be submitted to the competent court in the Netherlands.